Reed Diffuser Refill
We have gone eco-friendly and changed our plastic to glass!
Has your favourite reed diffuser ran out but you don't want to buy the whole set again?
We have the perfect solution for you, simply add a note with what refill fragrance you are wanting and if you need extra reeds.
When your order arrives top up your diffuser and your favourite fragrance will be filling your house again.
Directions of use:
- Unscrew lid and pull of safety cap, place the reeds in the oil and screw lid back on. Allow them to sit for one hour. By the end of the hour, you should be able to see the sticks slowly absorbing the oil. Flip the reeds over to saturate the top part of the reeds that stick out above oil level. This helps to speed up the process of the oil soaking up from the bottom diffusing through the entire reed.
- Place your reed diffuser somewhere suitable in your home, that will not be disturbed by children or pets. Also keep your diffuser out of direct sunlight as this will dry the reeds completely. Expect a light fragrance to start perfuming your room within 24 hours.If you want a stronger fragrance just flip your reeds over
- Do not try to light the diffuser reeds.
- If spilt, the mixture may stain surfaces.
- Due to our natural rattan reeds being coloured black some dye may disperse into the mixture after some time. This does not affect the diffuser in any way.